Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Saturday Night - I drag myself here and blog...

Poet / Blogger Jilly Dybka is off to her 8 day MFA Residency. I know she'll be busy but she says she'll try to blog from her hotel. Hope she has time to update us a bit. At any rate, sending her best wishes. Sounds like an exciting time ahead for her.


I'm delighted to hear Cassie is starting to feel at home somewhere. Dang, the poor girl was beginning to seem like a homeless vagabon.


My thoughts are with Kasey after learning of the loss of his brother.


Robert Bly has a new release: The Insanity of Empire It addresses the current blunder in Iraq.

Tomorrow (Sunday) I will forsake my normal Northland Writer friends to do a family gig. My Aunt is in town from California.
But Monday - I will be a the Writers Place to read.

That's it for now, you'll have to excuse me. I'm hungry and I have writing to do.

Ta-ta!

No comments: